The Country Club of Troy’s 18-hole, 6,663-yard championship course provides intriguing challenges and commanding scenery on 175 acres of meticulously groomed rolling hills.
Participate in our active golf program, run by our PGA-certified professionals, and take lessons provided by our programs for all ages and skill levels. Your game will be enhanced by our driving range and short-game practice area. Our Country Club has hosted the NYS Men’s Amateur Golf Championship four times, most recently in 2006. You can feel confident in the quality of and care we take for our course.
Mike Kucera, Head Professional
Mike has been with our Country Club for the better part of 40 years. All golf functions and tournaments are managed and run through him and his team in the Bag room and Pro Shop. Excelling in teaching our younger membership the game and etiquette of golf, we are proud to have such an enthusiastic and lovable pro.
Interested in improving your golf skills?
Schedule a golf lesson with Mike today!
Qualifications & Affiliations
• Class A PGA member, 1984
• Northeastern New York PGA – Sportsmanship Award, 2000
• Northeastern New York PGA – Professional of the Year, 2004
• Northeastern New York PGA – Teacher of the Year, 2006
• Professional Club Makers Society – Class A member 2004-present; Certified Titleist Club Fitter
• USGA Rules Workshop, Far Hills, NJ